- A VIP Morning Voucher (valid for 12 months) and luxury gift pack.*
- Free Weather Insurance.
- A 3-4 hour private hot air ballooning experience between mid April and mid October.
- Greeting & passenger registration.
- Full pilot briefing, learn how the balloon works and watch the inflation.
- A 1 hour unforgettable exclusive flight with beautiful views across the Kent countryside.
- The opportunity to join in the fun packing the balloon away.
- A Champagne and Spitfire celebration with nibbles. Soft drinks are also available.
- A personalised commemorative certificate signed by your Pilot.
- Complimentary CD of images from your flight.
- Return transfers to the launch site in our vehicle.
- Free 1st class delivery or choose an e-Voucher at the checkout for same day delivery.
All this and Kent Ballooning’s award winning customer service comes as standard! Why not visit our Trip Advisor page to read honest reviews and see why we have been awarded a Certificate of Excellence for 6 years running.
Are you looking for a different way to propose, to celebrate a special anniversary or perhaps an extra special gift? To experience hot air ballooning on a more exclusive level, we offer VIP Flights for just 2 passengers in your own private balloon.
We have had many marriage proposals flying high above the Kent countryside and so far all have been successful! VIP Flights offer a totally unique, personal and unforgettable experience to mark any special occasion with memories to last a lifetime.
*not included with our e-Voucher option.
What times do we fly?
Morning flights usually meet at around 6am. The exact time and launch site will be decided by your Pilot the night before your flight at 10pm.
Why can’t I book a specific launch site?
As Kent is surrounded by the sea on 3 sides it is important that the choice of launch site takes into account the wind direction. Your Pilot will check the latest forecasts shortly before the flight period to ensure that we launch from a site that will give us the longest and safest flight and mean we don’t end up in the sea! More information on this can be found on our Launch Sites page.
Want to book a date for your flight at the same time as purchasing Vouchers?
Availability for our flights is constantly changing with every phone call and email! To book a date at the same as purchasing your Vouchers call us on 01303 812 812 or send us an email to check your preferred date.
What about the weather?
Hot air ballooning is a very weather dependent activity. Certain conditions are unsuitable for the safe operation of our balloons, including winds exceeding 8 knots, rain, poor visibility, low cloud and thunder storms. As the English weather can be somewhat unpredictable, it is not unusual to have to reschedule your flight for an alternative date on several occasions. Our Vouchers are non refundable but as extra peace of mind, your Voucher comes with free Weather Insurance so if your flight is postponed on 5 or more dates during the validity of your Voucher we will extend it for a further 3 months for free.
Who can fly with us?
If you are aged 7 or over and at least 1.4m tall, not pregnant or recovering from recent surgery and in good health then we would love to have you along! Regrettably we are unable to fly passengers weighing 18 stone or over in our VIP balloon.