Weekday Anytime Voucher
Float off into a stunning sunrise or sunset on any Monday to Friday
- A Weekday Anytime Voucher (valid for 12 months) and luxury gift pack*
- Fly any sunrise or sunset, Monday to Friday
- Free Weather Insurance
- A 3-4 hour hot air ballooning experience between mid April and mid October
- Greeting & passenger registration
- A full pilot briefing, learn how the balloon works and watch the balloon inflation
- A 1 hour unforgettable hot air balloon flight with beautiful views across the Kent countryside
- The opportunity to join in the fun packing the balloon away
- A Champagne and Spitfire celebration with nibbles, soft drinks are also available
- A personalised commemorative certificate signed by your Pilot
- The opportunity to purchase photographs of your flight and souvenirs
- Return transfers to the launch site in our ‘Spitfire’ minibus
- Opportunity to upgrade to an Anytime Voucher
- Free 1st class delivery or choose an e-Voucher at the checkout for same day delivery
All this and Kent Ballooning’s award winning customer service comes as standard!
£149 per person
Why not visit our Trip Advisor page to read honest reviews and see why we have been awarded a Travellers’ Choice Award consistently since 2013.
Kent Ballooning… the number one choice for balloon flights in the South East
Morning flights usually meet at around 6am. The exact time and launch site will be decided by your Pilot the night before your flight at 10pm. Sunset flights launch 2 hours before sunset, this varies throughout the year but is usually between 4pm and 7pm. The exact time and launch site will be decided by your Pilot at 2pm on the day of the flight.
Why can’t I book a specific launch site?
As Kent is surrounded by the sea on 3 sides it is important that the choice of launch site takes into account the wind direction. Your Pilot will check the latest forecasts shortly before the flight period to ensure that we launch from a site that will give us the longest and safest flight and mean we don’t end up in the sea! More information on this can be found on our Launch Sites page.
Want to book a date for your flight at the same time as purchasing Vouchers?
Availability for our flights is constantly changing with every phone call and email! To book a date at the same as purchasing your Vouchers call us on 01303 812 812 or send us an email to check your preferred date.
What about the weather?
Hot air ballooning is a very weather dependent activity. Certain conditions are unsuitable for the safe operation of our balloons, including winds exceeding 8 knots, rain, poor visibility, low cloud and thunder storms. As the English weather can be somewhat unpredictable, it is not unusual to have to reschedule your flight for an alternative date on several occasions. Our Vouchers are non refundable but as extra peace of mind, your Voucher comes with free Weather Insurance so if your flight is postponed on 2 or more dates during the validity of your Voucher we will extend it for a further 1 month for free. Find out more about our Weather Insurance in our Terms and Conditions.
A note about your fitness to fly
Ballooning is suitable for a wide range of people, provided they are in good health and are able to move around easily. If you have any concerns about whether ballooning is for you then just contact us and we can talk you through what’s involved. However, whilst we have been flying balloons for many years but we don’t have a medical degree so it’s usually best to check with your Doctor or Consultant if you have any health concerns. If you have recently undergone surgery then it’s best to wait until you have been given the all clear from your Doctor before you fly with us.
Unfortunately, we are not able to fly passengers who have any serious medical conditions, such as epilepsy, fits, severe head injuries, untreated high blood pressure, heart conditions, etc. It’s also important that you tell us about any other health condition that may affect you (or other passengers) during your flight , such as deafness, sight problems, mobility problems, mental health issues, learning difficulties or hip / knee replacement surgery.
If you are purchasing a Voucher for another person then please ensure that they are aware of these restrictions.